It is also the USA thanksgiving and because I missed the Canadian version in blogging I also want to share some other things I am grateful for.
- my wonderful husband for supporting me on my crazy dog adventures
- my dogs for bringing much laughter, fun and challenges to my life
- my cats for all the cuddles. They are the finishing touch to make a house a home.
- my friends who are always there for me.
- my mother, brothers, sister and various niece, nephews, aunts and uncles.
- health for myself and all those (human and animal) I love and care about.
There is so much tragedy and challenges all around us that sometimes it is important to count the good stuff.
|Morning after surgery|
|48 hours post-surgery|